2013年1月23日星期三

wholesale mac makeup e the front door of

The woman who grows each kind, he doesn't think that he has already depraved, contrary, he can get the chemisette favor of this kind of layer and various age range and like but feel proud of for himself.
Become natural, high cold have already little by little got up naturally in the woman's heap, the maturity gets up.
The processing finishes the affair of office, he thought of Liu Yan Ni's house, ascend QQ number, see beard rain Wei is not in the top.
There are a few acquaintances on the QQ, but be disappear "black sky".Is high cold is about to withdraw, a shadow of human figure that nameds "the heart has been already inebriated" starts rocking.
"How are you, I it is thus clear that arrived you, knew who I am?"The other party beat hello, then stretched out hands.The hands flutter and indicate the comity ground is long sky of long.
"Excuse me, which?"Gao Han Wen.He also delivered a picture of amity for that person at the same time.
"The river bank of Yi Luo in the moment has feeling to can not edible, yellow river shore, in water gulf, campfire side, I feel fascinated."
See red form of written, high cold become clear suddenly, the heart wildly jumps.He is a short moment understand, the heart has already inebriated is a black sky, the black sky is beard rain Wei.
But, he isn't understand, why the black sky will change a net.He too late clap forehead have been already understood, black sky be because his emergence just makes changes in a net.
Executive officer king takes a Luo to join political party written application to come over here and stand at high gingerly ask a way coldly and nearby:"My computer was poisoned and always crashed, can I use your computer?"
The work first is a work the first not, high cold can not consider as subordinate noodles and lover's chat, either.Although he isn't quick,he still keeps smiling to withdraw Q and let to executive officer king position.
Just chatted eagerly and then was bothered, high cold disappointed.For making up this to disappoint, high cold came out office, the front door of city Wei, walk to opposite"one article joss-stick".
"White peony" is auditing accounts before buffet, the abacus bead son Pa ring.See high cold to come in, think that he wants to settle room and lets go of to at hand live son smiling face to mutually face.Her smile sunlight like July, was full of very hot and brilliant,wholesale mac makeup.
The guest being highly respectable, forever is her food and clothing parents, she has to far connect to far send, the smiling face mutually faces.Particularly being like is high cold and Zhang Feng so identity special guest.
"I want to lend a room and use a computer."Gao Han Pa white peony misunderstanding, explained own purpose first.
The white peony has no because is high cold don't come to hotel reservation but disappoint, the smiling face is still brilliant.She got Gao Han Shang in person the second floor, give Gao Han Kai room.
Was high cold to open a computer to just ascend Q, see "the heart has been already inebriated" quickly twinkle.
-Cold elder brother, I am preparing lessons, can a see you me the mind is uneasy.
-Cold elder brother, did you drop line?
-Cold elder brother, why don't you talk?……
Gao Han Kan not only feels fascinated, over the words of "the heart has been already inebriated" but also heart-broken.The finger pounds a keyboard, fluently the words then appear on the screen.
-Nearby someone, inconvenient talk, however I changed a place and changed a computer now, safety.From see you of that start to engrave, your Qian shadow profoundly engraves at my brain in.I am very excited, but is very helpless.Because of the reason of various each kind, I not can and my wife divorce, so not ability and your outlooking depend on often concomitant, not ability with you a hundred years are friendly, hoary head arrive old.I possible can bring you misery, probably finally will let you down.
-You need not be self-reproach, is all that I am voluntary.I have mental state disable and sick, the this present life ability acquaints with you combine Wei body in you, I have already felt satisfy, even if the this present life now draws period.You didn't bring me misery, contrary, you took a happiness for me and made me becoming the woman from the young girl.I don't want you to divorce with wife.
-Do you intend in my life and exist much for a long time?
-As long as you don't see me as a mean woman and consider as your two milk or small honeys, I would like to treat forever at your nearby, until everlasting become the day of Ai dust.
-I can't are you as small honey of, but I can't marry you as wife, either.If you would like to, I consider as you my lover.
-I was already your lover, in fact you are also my lover, this is the fact that can not negate.
-I want to provide a point for you what, for example a good post, the house even is a car.
-I don't want anything, but that BE-leave words, I want to do the woman of honesty, you once said and buy a house for me, I once considered, I accept your donation.But I want to remind you, you don't want to think that this is what I change with the body come, think like this to be unfair to me.Before I accept your donation, I want to lift a request.
-I satisfy one of your request as far as possible, in view of currently, in my feelings world, you are my unique.
-Don't say an unique,mac makeup wholesale, be only two only three I am also not concerned.My condition BE, be the first night that I live into a house, you have to keep company with me.In the later day, you want to keep company with me as far as possible, there is no another reason, I want to be many possibly of and you total degree two human life field-s can belong to you my two human life fields.
-I promise you and to the last comma and dot promise you.
The chat is hot fire dynasty sky, 2 people are like face to face and sit together, hand in hand, the body gets body.In the world of feelings, it is high cold to forget the whole, profoundly drive beard rain Wei attraction, move, not ability from pull out.Enthusiasm is positive Gao, the words didn't break, feeling don't, high cold really think and then like this keep on having been chatting with rain Wei, don't have a meal, not sleeping, have been chatting judgment day for world.
At this time, the cellular phone rings out.
Damn of telephone, early don't come to late don't come, it happened that in this time.It is high cold to angrily think, think that the cellular phone throws a part.Can when he saw number canceled this kind of viewpoint right away.
The telephone is what Huang Jiang He beats come, he gets to his own office right away.
It is high cold to go out to come downstairs, walk to the front of the buffet.
White peony stand up, roar with laughter ground to ask a way:"Do not have fun?"
"Occupy and go out, thank you.To, the computer didn't close, pleased beat to deliver a person to close."
Is high cold just leave, white peony go upstairs.
The white peony is about to shut down, see a top the shadow of human figure twinkle, the after opening up writes a way:
-Cold elder brother how don't talk again.
White peony's looking into data , on seeing is a female about 20 years old, can not help hitting upon a sudden idea, think with high cold of the female net friend makes a point to smile, without extra trouble beat last a row of characters:
-Do you say that I listen to.
White the peony fire away a word and open a chat record.Don't see not to know, a see get a fright.The in the mind thinks that these Wei staff member, a looks headgear Chu Chu of, how is all this character.
See a dialog box again, sees"the heart has been already inebriated" writing a way:
-Cold elder brother, Liu Yan Ni tells me in the morning, she hopes to make her house selling to I with 250,000 prices, I want to listen to your opinion.
The white peony doesn't understand to this matter, don't dare to talk more, type a way:
-I have urgent matter, descended first and turned head to chat.
Is high cold how can't thought of, he the momentary gist didn't shut down, with the contents of beard rain Wei chat all drive white the peony ask for for him to come to heavy trouble in the sky after seeing ……!

Chapter 815 pack keeps(6)
Secretary 40 come year old, in person Gao Han Ling into Huang Jiang He's office and let in the sofa, dynasty Gao Han Yi of the machine type smiles and just turns round Huang Jiang He front of, slightly say:"Yellow secretary, he came."
"H'm, know, you can go out, there is no special circumstances, don't make anyone come in."Huang Jiang He puts a hand to the secretary and signals hint him to leave right away.
"It is understand."The secretary nods, cautiously answer.
The secretary exceeds a ground step just and walked to doorway and suddenly returned again overdo, arrive fountain machine ex- poured water to carry high cold in front, toward the cup do the action that please drink, just leave Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论