2013年1月29日星期二

wholesale mac makeup he mud of sent fort

Come out, wine quickly ascension, for prevent°froming harming a small wine insect, two little turtles all always in the visiting of Ding bottom slowness, along with the ascension of wine, the small wine insect is helpless of visit upward, I ha ha smile to cautiously scrutinize the posture that it dives!
Intensely hot temperature, force of it doesn't don't jump out from the wine and unfortunately have no my to invoke, it is to can not return to my body in, it jumps and falls to return to wine each time in, I can hear it drive hot of the scream come out, the original shifty look slips away autumnal eyes and by now has mercy on Xi Xi.
See it drive novella also about, I again seal it prints to inside own body, temporary Rao it is this time.
Read in my idea under, work properly turtle Ding to gradually narrow, until as I am canning easily pick up all alone, I will work properly turtle Ding to grasp in hand and walk toward the tent of manikin clan to, walk to half, I feel to still keep handing over to the saint Qi these wine, then is turned by him better to the manikins.
For stupid manikins, I didn't with the interest that they make contact with, besides my task is to help them to seal to print devil, I don't think that the position that push I to the leader goes up.Let the saint Qi go for the manikins headache.
The encampment that arrives at person's clan, the knights of person's clan are using dinner, fill the air the flavor and steam of food in the tent.The saint Qi station starts to say hello to me, the view is fallen my hand in of work properly turtle Ding in, immediately the facial expression changes of the surprise get up.
With his fix for should be able to feel to work properly to contain inside the turtle Ding of abundant spiritual influence.
I didn't say what, makes him seek to come to some containers, I poured some wine in the cup and signaled hint him to taste for a while.The saint Qi oddness hoped my one eye, don't understand my intention, but when he a little amount Chuo a , almost quaff in one gulp the wine in the cup right away.
Looking at his idea still don't exert of look in the eyes, I will work properly all of the wines in the turtle Ding to pour into the container that he seeks, the wine spends the run off of Hua Hua,google, the light wine joss-stick is surged air, if have if have no the Piao lead before everybody's tip of nose, none of owners dares to believe to urge a nose and makes an effort to absorb one more point of this kind of charming wine joss-stick.
My light way:"Saint Qi, this is the good wine that I collect as treasure, you can send these wine to the manikins for me, this should be able to be their solution Chan, but I want to tell you, the wines of your in front are already my all, again finish drinking can make them rob in the monster clan.You can with some clear waters and these wines exchange for a while, the wine flavor wants almost, however ……"
The way of saint Qi concussion:"The absolute being respecting makes adult, the absolute being vestige on your body always makes us feeling shocked.I dare to promise these wines to are what we have never drunks, even if is a castellan adult have never drunk thus wonderful good wine as well, there is these wine,Facebook, those manikins should be getting more honest."
I to he tiny tiny a say with smile:"That good, these wine is handled by you, I hope that you can control those manikins with these wine, and it makes them a little bit more honest."
The saint Qi respects of way:"The absolute being makes adult, you stop worrying, there are these wines, the manikin alcoholics will definitely make the adult bend the head an ear to the absolute being."
I tiny smile way:"BE bend the head an ear to the saint Qi captain."
The saint Qi hopes me tiny tiny one Leng, but immediately project wild with joy facial expression in the eye, if he can make the leader of this evil troops, this will have a tremendous help in the position of person's clan hereafter to him, certainly the premise is safely the territory that he can return to three clans.
Cold season, the sky is black of very quick, just very short time, sky already black deeply, the moon in the sky releases lonesome moonlight and shines in glory silent Lin Zi, bise Xiao Suo, the temperature is very low, the difference in temperature here very big, arrive evening if there is no campfire, the owners will be starved with cold.
I feel I after death of the spirit shiver in the Se Se,cnn, the pure white face is frozen of very red, is like an apple.What I felt pity on saw her one eye, she ashamedly lowered the head, heel at I is nearby.I revolve the yin and yang in the body two spirits, surround calories in the my body on all sides, then slowly of to nearby extension open to, until give beautiful spirit also package in the hot air.
The spirit feels the air temperature variety on all sides, hoping of surprise I, discovers that I just and wearing a smilely hope her, immediately understand, this is again the absolute being vestige that the absolute being makes adult make a show of.Appreciate of hoped my one eye, the feel ashamed Nie Ru wrote to say a voice thanks to me.
The cold moonlight doesn't seem to be just as well at this time so icy of, once wore from the body, wear come repeatedly cool, I slowly and longly walk in the wood and observe the environment and plant of surroundings.
Make use of two uncles to teach my skill, I was very quick and then founded out many fresh plants in the wood and had many was all deep place to just dig out from the mud of, sent forth mud of fragrant.
I and the spirit young girl return with a full load and returned to river bank to clean to bring back a spirit clan of tent inside.All spirit misses dumbstruckly hope we bring back of food, say with their experience, in this kind of cold season is can hardly find out these fresh and alimental.
Picked a few foods, put to arrive have been already cooked to open of soup water, cover cover, etc. cooks can with big piece Yi.
I strip from a fruit and greatly stutter, juice liquid four overflow.I would grow eating of food each time methods to all make a demonstration for them, then signal hint the food that they choose their they to like.I hope their happy that the side permits, I know that this am what they ate is the most happy of once!
A night past, greatly in the morning, the campfire has been already put out, remains a few ashes and gradually emits white smoke.I uncover a tent to walk out.Was inching to there sweep one eye to person's clan and the manikin clan, they had already started packing baggage, and checked the circumstance of fighting the horse and fed a horse to eat food.
Good elephant everybody is all very happy, connect the manikins of choler also surprising of very gentle, the smiling face of one silk Ping-ho shows on the face.In my heart ha ha on smiling, thinks necessarily these manikins to send to the saint Qi to their wine very satisfaction.However I can affirm saint Qi to stay much wine to enjoy by himself/herself, while the manikins getting only is the bar that exchanged a lot of clear waters.
Led in a short while, a few war neighs blared, we have already started today's road again and once wore this wood's son, again before is a plain, once walk plain we leave the sphere of influence of the monster person's tribe, the first step gets into the scope of "cold of source", there of the land be captured by the deathless clan, this will be to our biggest test.
We arouse spirit spirit and across a war horse, forward the square Chi goes, I ride on small wolf and shuttle in the wood, if compare speed, the speed ratio of small wolf fights Ma Yao quickly many, besides small wolf can still just the sky fly, if I can seal to print devil to early fly "cold of source" for a person, also need not thus make a big production of.
Just thinking wear, suddenly a spirit master shouted a , the all war horses a burst of Si blares and stops at first.
Originally the spirit master discovers fronts being the den of fires ant, fire ant very big, Gao and the person's thigh, whole body the fire is red, there is strong and tough hull on the body, a rightness of Nie Chi is big and sharp, saliva poisonous, most is terrible of is the amount is a lot of.
We really have no necessity to provoke this kind of evil living creature, just we still have another road can be provided as choice, this road as long as once rounded Lin Zi can, just walk more the road of along while is just.
The saint Qi decides on the spot and changes route right away, along another road continue to make headway.The manikins are obedient, didn't put forward other opinions, according to the opinion of saint Qi, take the lead to walk toward another road to, just one of their hand always puts the wine bag between each rib up Be not willing to relax.
I hope toward the saint Qi, he is also seeing to me, two of us mutually see but smile, seeing to the wine has already had a function to the manikins, hereafter again need not worry for Jie Ao doing not tame of the manikins.
Seven annulets round, I ride on the back of small wolf, accompany with a spirit clan of body side, so getting along with of several days, fighting the horse has already become accustomed to strong seven small existenceses, only sometimes seven small unbearable make fun of dynasty they peep out a sharp tooth and still make to fight the horses to frighten of like Shai bran Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论