2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ffairs not to live h

Hereafter can't stage fright.The elder brother says BE?"
Autumn orchid also way:"Yes!Hear some brides because is too nervous in the wedding, even faint, finally have to send to hospital to cure!"
Language judo:"Saided again, although we betrothed with you right away, but matrimony still long time off.Make us do again how?"
I nod a way:"This my pouring is an apprehensibility.The girl all generally embraces to have a kind of impractical imagination to the marriage, so to get married to still imagine very much."
Say my details rises own finger, wry smile way:"But you have nine female kids, but I only have one hands,we change a ring with each other when the time comes, I get the left hand finish wearing to wear right hand, does the ring finger, index finger, middle finger and little finger not enough thumb gather together?"
Snow Ning smells once the speech smile and clapped me for a while way:"Wei son, this has difficult?We are coming of a , difficult don't become nine females to together go to battle?Choke to die you!"
I smell speech one Leng and immediately say with smile:"Snow Ning, you this words seem some Qi righteousnesses!"
Snow Ning also felt his/her own ill-chosen expression, hence was abashed red Qiao face, but urgently and hotfoot run toward the upstairs to, simultaneously find excuse to console oneself a way:"I wented first to take a shower!"
Many females smell speeches all the Xi hip-hop admired ground to smile, hence the decoration continue.
Pass our effort, the house finally become a big shape.
In addition to style in the church, the angel's decals and the rag doll placing everywhere makes people feel a matchless sweet with clean and pure.
Light snow tells me, these rag dolls and all of angels is come to attend a celebration, they meet a certificate we of love declaration.
I am a bit funny, but is also a bond maid that clean and pure mind but touched.
On the second day in early morning, the big flower basket, nine bunches of and beautiful fresh flowers of nine sets of wedding dresses and nine beauties in the wedding dress store is sent to come.
In addition to being being a small cloud and white Wei of breakfast elder sister, rest seven female hence quickly place the wedding dress to the upstairs, then flower basket, nosegay decoration rise living room come.
Probably because the person meets happy event spirit great cause, although the girls all rise very early today, but an is vigorous, fig up proud Yang, there is completely no one silk of droopy.
Set out flower basket, nosegay well behind, white Wei the breakfast of the elder sister and small cloud also worked well.
While having breakfast, we start negotiating an arrangement for a time:
Is morning first, the girls mainly use to doll up foppery and wear a good wedding dress.
Unusually lucky BE, home warm air very foot, and Guangdong is different from our home town in winter that sort is weakly cold, past girls to start to wear even very expose of wedding dress to still be unlikely be frozen.
Subsequently being an afternoon is certainly a formal betrothal rites beginning, match father that sacred voice, we will a rightness of practice to get married to the grounds bema that is a set of old sweet but sweet of process.
Is me certainly some bitterness some, the same procedure, I unexpectedly need to be walked nine encounter, really trivial.But also have no way, who call An flower heart?
The romantic back is to numerously pay, do a conscientious flower bush wave son is perfectly right not easy!
But the evening is certainly a celebration and revel of time,Facebook.
The girls said that Wen Jia's evening party will big four hold.Our nine females one male, at the right moment 5 rightness, form a pair, lightly moving dance.
Because of time that belongs to the girls to dress up to doll up in the morning, hence a morning time, I am like have no don't fall of visit soul sort to slip away to that room from this room.
But the girls be all forming a pair ground to dress up mutually, which sometimes to realize me?For promising my new experience, they at last and all together decide and drive out I come downstairs, eventually in the morning of time can not again go upstairs!
My wry smile wears to turn on a television, is just preparing to read athletics news, sudden cellular phone but rang to get up.I start to connect a to listen to, unexpectedly is a black teacher stone!
"Boy, do you want to betroth with my daughter today?"The black stone lightly asks a way.
Do I greatly even deceive this kind of affairs not to live him for frightenning, ?Is difficult don't become is a Zhi Die to spread news to go to?
Can I not and greatly believe the Zhi Die will do like this and pass us common life, pass blending of a few emotionses, I believe that the Zhi Die loves me of the heart is just deep day by day.
"Wishing you is happy, kid.Hereafter be good friends with to treat them so much, know?"
Consumedly come from what my idea anticipate BE, the black stone doesn't have the meaning for blaming and scolding, anti- pour very kind but kindly spoke this time to make me shocked words.
I am some to frighten into inaction, hence almost have some to stammerly answer a way:"BE ……H'm,google, teacher, appreciate your wish!I will be double to love everyone of them, because they are worth me to love.I will also defend my own love and family with the own life, even if flowing own to the utmost the last blood is also regardless the sacrifice!"
Although is before a bit stammer,make reference to afterwards I arouse to move very much, to the girls love let I can not from hold, and thus get off the heart their own hearts to the others is also a first time.
Black stone lightly on smiling, immediately way:"I will send a gift to you, in 3:00 p,cnn.m. will someone come.Jia Wei, this is just the square one of your luck in love.However I hope while getting more beautiful New appointee, you didn't forget to still have own women to stay and wait you in the bitterness bitterness!"
My heart is of the tremor is about to speak to vindicate oneself, but black stone continuous way:"Jia Wei, I can stay five is after five days taken by your elder sister Shi to seek me to you.I to you well point out on putting forth effort, you have to accept tradition and go to thus altar to take a medicine for water lotus."
I remembered to ownly and ever promise the affair of water lotus while signing.
Don't know why, this affair I unexpectedly have been having intention to not intentional ground of didn't to pure Yan they speak.On the affair of water lotus, did I have some sorry and ashamed ideas unclearly in their heart to the pure Yan?
My wry smile one promised.Suddenly think of the affair of year ago, hence again way:"Teacher, year ago Jia the affair of the Zhi, is that bargain what you admit?"
The black stone is silent a short moment, way:"Jia Wei, I know your meaning.But face your favorite chemisette nearest relative, did you can be next to get a malicious hand?If can, so I suggest to make people go to now will he result!"
I am tiny startled, immediately wry smile way:"I next not hand!Pure Yan to me ratio my lives all importance 10,00000%, I don't hope that in the some year of some month the some day is some she suddenly thinks of her own father and livings a hatred and misunderstanding to me thus.Even if that hatred and misunderstanding only have one silk ten cents, I can not tolerate!"
Black stone way:"You got a benefits, but himself/herself of protecting of Xing Liu, your 2 peoples didn't lose what.As for that for the sake of money but betray the person of oneself's conscience, his life and death worth do we pay attention to?Not, he just has no a body of value, Jia Wei you if sank into those small righteousness of proper small Ren in, still can make a big deal?"
I am silent a long time, way:"The benefits been like to get so, I refuse to accept.Hope the teacher comprehends."
The black stone is tiny tiny on smiling, way:"I have already heard.However, doesn't your elder sister Shi well seem to be to your impression very?"
I am one Leng, cans not help asking a way:"Can't?Elder sister Shi gets along with me very well!She ……"
Black stone way:"Probably you gave offense to elder sister Shi?"
I contemplate very long, the wry smile has no language.
Black stone again Wen Yan Dao:"Jia Wei, let you call an age than your little girl's elder sister Shi, some not be used to?"
I wry smile way:"That also not BE.However teacher, if still have what uncle Shi, the teacher uncle's type of, you had better tell me in advance.Otherwise they burst out and make me really false to be recognized with difficulty, pretty embarrassed."
The black stone is tiny tiny on smiling, say:"You are to have a teacher Gu, it has been several years since she died.However, she pours is leave for you a……H'm, still call younger sister Shi, this age seems to be younger than you quite a few year old."
I am one Zheng, originally just freely on saying just, had never accepted to think still true of and then Dao drum a younger sister Shi, suddenly and violently sweat!
Subsequently be me to ask and this younger sister Shi's name, the black stone smiles but doesn't answer, but way:"Your this younger sister Shi is us south Zong Sheng Nyu Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论