2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 24t8pu

The main tomb go, Do not waste your time,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 48a4il, a quick fix. '

     Fat indefensible, there is no way. We go back to the diving equipment before finishing the fat man to his backpack, suddenly looked at me mouth move, hesitantly, as if to say, but also a little embarrassed to say, I sighed, cursed : *** you have something to say that line does not,cheap ugg boots, what happened?

     The fat man said: you say, little dumplings, will climb to the edge of canopic jars?

     I looked at the large canopic jars, the heart of a dynamic,cheap ugg boots, really this is possible.

     Fat little blush, said: I just heard the sound of that jar, if issued from the jar inside I want dumplings are not rodents, how might drilled into the jar, got it wrong, just casually mention to mention, I can no other meaning.

     I know that he is also thinking about the the corpses body of baby, ironically he wanted a few words, this time, it would only canopic jars, suddenly slightly clatter loudly overturned on the ground, I stay for heart said not, he said in it.

     All four people do not speak, looked tense jar, that jar first in place to turn a few laps, and then turned to us grunt rolled over.











     , Raging sea Burying Chapter figurines Road, Volume

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:12 this chapter word count: 2549



     I just focus all concentrated in that coffin, and did not see this canopic jars carefully, busy rush back several steps that the jar was perched precariously rolled several times on change direction towards figurines Road Shimen rolled away, and finally clang when on soon hit the door frame, and stopped.

     Few of us that you look at me, I look at you, feel baffled, it really fat, there is only dumplings,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 25s4bk?

     We shocked Banke, not easily approached, fat low voice, said: Ladies and gentlemen, this jar really bit scary ah, or else we strike first for the strong, to give him a few neyzeh?

     Of course I do not agree, and whispered: Do not, to find out exactly what to say!

     I say this, the one I've seen, the Qing Hua Ciguan of the Yuan and Ming when, absolutely treasures, so the size of the world has been rare, I am afraid to drop a little one. Secondly, which in the end do not know what is strange, really fat man said the dumplings, that will inevitably have to open play, I just consume too much effort underwater, absolutely not run.

     But we are now in the air do not know how much time can be maintained if the stalemate continues no more than ten meters deep underwater tomb. This into a retreat difficult choices, I have always no idea, urgent profuse sweat.

     At this time the fat man watching I hesitated, said: we can not be sure there is only dumplings this place through the sea, maybe what crabs, lobsters crawl worthwhile here threaten their own, or take a look at the past to say. '

     The woman shook her head: Our main objective is the main tomb, do not waste this time on the road, I think we should be able to avoid the avoid,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 16p0eo, take a look at other places there is no way out.

     I heard this is also a way to double-check again soon turn this the ear room left around right Unfortunately, this places a glance, no second door, nor for drill hole.

     Fat boil a little bit does not survive, said: By now, or is this jar to move away, or else go back, no other way to go, but I say to you in the front, since it has been here,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 98o4zp, and a jar scared to go back,ugg boots uk, I'm king of fat certainly quit!

     I looked at the expression of the Onion, but also very determined, Baldy also do not know in the end what's going on, simply a word not said, and the three of them together looked at me as if to ask for my advice.

     I was still not a clear decision, the heart to say, of course, is not appropriate if hastily rush, but fat also makes sense to say something in this tomb.

没有评论:

发表评论