2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre australia et I moreold bosom

Way:"My meeting of."
"I believe you."The old man stares at very long, I turn a head but go, the step hobbles but dilatoriness.
"Attend a celebration hereafter leave again!"Suddenly coming out a silk in my heart cant not bear to, light way.
The old man's figure is one earthquake, immediately light way:"Or not,beats by dre australia.The Rong Rong hands over to you, I am getting more fully satisfied.Being alas is also the time of the cover coffin's hard conclusion during a lifetime."
I smell speech one Zheng, in the heart temporarily and unexpectedly multitude of feelings surges up, beyond words, but the young girl in the bosom sob more to sob, the Jiao Qu doesn't already shiver.
Old over there as figure is willing soon disappear, the old man suddenly turns a way:", Almost forgot an affair.Jia Wei, the behind floret park also someone at wait you!"
I am one Zheng, being needing the inquiry is who, however the old man has already left.
The Rong that I am tiny to hesitate, just pull Rong came out hall, left Xin clearly but in quick time but go to.See me, she shows the color of eyes flash across a surprise, immediately the Mi sews eyes to continuously conjecture the young girl that I pull and says with smile:"The Rong that definitely is Chen Jia Ms. Rong?"
I haven't come yet and introduction, but the Rong Rong wiped to do tears Zi glitter to out and away smile and pulled a clear hand of left Xin to warm and affectionately say in the past:"Yes!The elder sister is so beautiful, you are the elder brother's left Bang better arm, the general manager left elder sister of Jia Zhi?"
The smiling face on the left Xin clear face is also a blossom to generally bloom:"Is long to smell younger sister's name, indeed as expected glamorous, reverse myriad living things!Say to the masterpiece of Jia a Zhi still a younger sister, always had the younger sister this your wife, elder sister hereafter knock a side drum is all honor!"
"Where!"The Rong Rong show overflows full sincerity in the Mou, the corner of mouth is curved curved of lovely of pole, " kid sister is young ignorance, where peter up the old elder sister strive for deeply calculate?Say again, adopting Ling the elder sister is more wise and farsighted and natural, have her to adjust one degree Wen Jia, our Wen Jia He worries not flourishing?"
Left Xin clear forehead flash across together black line, work properly Mou a turn and say with smile:"Making reference to is wise and farsighted and natural, which again and younger sister compare?The younger sister is 8 years old to put~to death the Du of countr of thief, 13 create a big industry, 15 get a good son-in-law, return is really youth's mature and steady!"
Is dizzy!These two all of the foxes all at dry what?When the noodles that wears me unexpectedly clips a gun to clip stick to play coloratura, later if be the homes all are like this appearance and also want Lao Tze to live not to live?!
I am cold the old face stared clear one eye of left Xin, a pull Rong Rong over.At the right moment spoilt daughter of a rich family at her twin younger sister Shi take charge of Ma Meng Jie and took charge of Ma Meng Li to support to tread to come over and hurriedly sent to Rong Rong lightly she.
"Elder sister!"
The Rong Rong sees extravagant, surprise over hope, and spoilt daughter of a rich family also pretty much glad, say with smile:"I know your this wench to miss today this opportunity!"
The Rong Rong satisfiedly starts to raise a pretty corner of mouth:"That BE, it is what kind of a person to don't see a younger sister as well!"
Two females hug to each other Piao my one eye, then slowly and far go.
I not from smile, turn a head rightness left Xin clear way:"I am still going to see a person, you keep pastor waiting."
"Still need to appear in public?The guests all wait Be getting more impatient!"Clearly the left Xin complaint ground stared my one eye.
"Is impatient?"I am cold cold on smiling, stare at this:"Only afraid is that you Be getting more impatient?I how don't see who have impatient appearance?"
The "can't ……" left Xin gingerly saw my one eye clearly, "can't have again?"
"What ……" I am one Leng, immediately realize mistake her meaning, not from smile, stared her one eye, "talk nonsense!Still have who?Want to be not you give to gather together up?"
The left Xin shows eyes clearly Shan suddenly and suddenly and violently, immediately but gloomy say with smile:"I where does a wench calculate?I see you pour to those all of the beauties of the temple of precious jade Lin is very some different, not did I give to say?H'm, the spoilt daughter of a rich family's teacher taste is special, have an unique style, teacher and pupil together man, pour don't lose to an anecdotes as well ……"
My spirit depend on at this ruffian the head of guy up knocked for a while, immediately leave in quick time, but the heart bottom is tiny tiny a sigh.
Arrive at a floret park in quick time, be see two figure of way float however be borns, my whole body is of huge earthquake, several step past, respectfully kneel down, Ke three:"Thank."
The two old fairy Gongs body starts to hand I, it a light say with smile:"Jia Wei, you didn't be ungrateful to our expectations.It is very good.The black stone taste is quite good."
Smell speech suddenly think of past of teacher, in the heart not from a puckery, is not come by pendency head.
Suddenly a is been red red and send forth a strange fragrant tablet and send to me of in front.The grey hair old man's way:"Listen to Ning that kid say that your Xi does the affair of blood dress absolute being achievement for winter,dr dre cheap.However, blood dress absolute being achievement is with strange poison of the fire work properly mushroom Pei, although the Yun inside your body has strange flower true spirit, accumulate over a long period down, the body still will be violated.This fruit, be our two wedding presents of bad old manses!"
The hands once received, I noded a way:"Many thanks to old fairy boon grant."
The old man of black hair is suddenly alarmed to say with smile:"Hear your biggest wish BE'place oneself flower bush, hug jade to play fife', I have one handle ancient jade Xiao here and send to you!"
Say to send to one handle radiant and extremely keen beryl Xiao, I the Gong body answered.
"In former days the Xiao history multiplies by a dragon and hears to would be to blow it by this Xiao.The small history in Shu is kind to play fife, pure sound often at Shu mountain light blue silk.The Fang grass is smelt to forget a dynasty day, flow a flower not to round wild bridge."
Two old light smile, immediately and mutually see an eye wave hand but go to.
Ten thousand insides come to He, how is such kind of intention?I am speechless with gratitude, surge of emotion surge, temporarily unexpectedly foolish in the region.
"Feed!Do you exactly still want to marry?!"
The suddenly together miscellaneous sound breaks my to contemplate, the left Xin made threatening gestures ground to jump to come over clearly, "owner this time can really etc. is hasty!I still receive the Imperial decree of your Wen Jia elderly gentleman to come over of, say is take a club dozen to also want to beat you to pass by!"
I tiny wry smile, nod silently.
**********
The grand wedding finally ends, the guest gradually spreads.
A luxurious liner that carries full guest drives to leave wharf, the dynasty Australia Sydney City but go, two large chartered planes are waiting for over there.
The condition that is difficult to say farewell between close relatives.Harming person's most is the dead to pass away, is face don't be clinging ……
No matter is the spoilt daughter of a rich family's father's water to celebrate to soar, father with soft language summer Wen and the light snow father's plum just Xi, is still that the Feng sang, the father of pure cloud, they all give repeated advice to me to treat kindly a wife again and again, pull the daughter's hand again and again, feared own blood relationship to be subjected to an injustice at Wen Jia.
After all is that the blood is thicker than water!
But their most words is clapping my shoulder to say:Jia Wei, my daughter handed over to you!
All hand over to me yes!My shoulder suddenly kept on sinking, feel like press last ten thousand catties of heavy burdens.A daughter is a daughter, 18 daughters again how?
But pay of at the same time can be.This aircraft carrier of Wen Shi Da Dun's family was finally formal since the sail!
However my parents but stayed down, they finally the decision retire, from now on lead up day with Yi lane, this makes me very delighted.
But let I more"old bosom big Wei" of BE, 18 daughters-in-law to two old very filial pieties, the light snow in 90's and Rong Rong is equally such.
Return to think, 18 of my pretty wives unexpectedly accordingly belong to for 70, 80, 903 ages and return is really funny!
Ning winter, Zhao Ya in 70's, mature sense, at in home rise the elder sister elder sister's role, they let to my love I such as bathing in winter days warm sun in.
But the 80's then absolutely is main force strength,beats by dre, pure shadow, pure Yan, small cloud, soft language, elder sister Shi, spoilt daughter of a rich family ……they all own a special position in my heart.
As for light snow and Rong Rong, this are my happy fruits to small Luos Lis, their lovely, young and delicate, beauty make me don't already move, owning them is my biggest good lucks.
Before the nuptial chamber spends candle, I but put a bunch of vegetable joss-stick, one cup clear water, a few arethusas in the courtyard.
"Elder sister!"
Stare at to the month Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论