2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre e general can make u

Have more than a years.The You state has already been completely cut off with the contact here, general not too may with male Sun Zan contact up, this is a;It two, the Yuan Shao has already annexed by force to combine state, the power of three states can not despise.The Yuan Shao cannots compares with again, there are several yearses, can also train on paying to strongly ride a soldier, when the time comes, the evil-foreboding dream of general can be starting again.You want that really have that time, how do you do?"
Zhang Yan shakes:"I have never thought, don't know."This piece Yan, cans make to don't can make one square just Ba lord.
Lookinging at Zhang Yan has already been led by me to go into a positive, I feel to say:"The general is here perhaps also no one remind you hereafter how should do?Do you decide in this Tashan and turn leisurely during a lifetime?"
Although Zhang Yan there is no strategy, can be not an idiot either, otherwise, it has been several years since he could not also support so.Listen to my ask words, he started to pour Zhong water for me:"Sir come to this, having a professor is exactly afraid.The Yan is stupid of person, at the beginning go into Huang Jin, is also be compelled helpless.Afterwards although was subjected to an imperial government to appreciate, can always feel talking not and fluently falsely.Say again, that imperial government is also ……Hey Hey.The road in this aftertime, I can really can not remember clearly Chu how should walk.Now that Sir is seek to come to come in person, you have words to keep saying."Like, generous.
I also no longer hesitate and directly kept on saying:"General, I think is to the general clear road:Go and live with one square various Hou, seek a powerful supporter, know, greatly and under the tree enjoy cool air.Set up the opportunity that the achievement establishes a career, also feared the time that didn't seal Hou ?"
Zhang Yan wanted to think:"What Sir said BE, but, I return agreeable that Yuan Shao and hum, I don't dare."
I ha ha a smile:"The Yuan Shao isn't a person of Chengkong University matter.General really heel he, maintain you are like similar dead of Zang Hong of horrifying."
Zhang Yan sighs:"That is also a man.Unfortunately, I have no skill to save of he."
I nod:"It is quite good.Yuan Shao the unworthy general of this kind of person is loyal to for it.I think introduce for general of is an another can let the person of the headache of Yuan Shao."
Zhang Yan stares big eyes:"Can let the person of the headache of Yuan Shao, Hey Hey, but is the Cao Meng virtuous?"
My eyes just stare big:"Originally the general was also optimistic about Cao male?"
Zhang Yan sees oneself's that's right and also has satisfied one silk:"Hey, the situation of now next, the influence is big, in addition to the Yuan Shao was a Cao to hold.This Cao holds very remarkable, he can vanquish Lyu Bu and also answered emperor to keep, is a severe person.The Yuan Shao sees the Cao holding to affirm headache."
See, I have a necessity afresh estimate Zhang Yan this person, he can not only is a martial man:"Is quite good, the general says of to.However, the Cao is male not only is you say of so.He is good at to use a person, as long as having the person of skill, he will weigh to use, not be like Yuan Shao, and will be used some glib persons.His under charge not only can used to advertise for the great commander of war many, also have a lot of can devise strategies within a command tent, make final bid a long distance of greatly strive for a private.The site of Yuan Shao is that the Cao is male sooner or later.So, I come to advise general to return agreeable Cao male, in the days to come, can not fail to seal Hou."
Zhang Yan looking at me to smile:"The Sir is also his to strive for a private!If all of Cao Meng virtuous under charges are Sirs thus of strive for a private, his affirmation is much stronger than the Yuan Shao."
I Hey Hey a smile:"General, I ain't a male Cao under charge.I am true of Be just a businessman, a doctor.General, I don't want to conceal what, but serious.A few of my knots elder brother Yi's pouring is really a male Cao under charge, don't know, you once heard to have no:One is a Dian Wei, my eldest brother;One is too a history Ci, my four elder brothers;There being still one being Guo Jia is my three elder brothers."
Zhang Yan thought smiling:"That Guo Jia doesn't know, but the Dian Wei is pretty severe.That too history Ci hear to fight into draw with Sun Ce, also quite good.Don't thought of, all of them were your elder brothers.See like this, you aren't the person whom the Cao holds, also not and together and usually."
I ha ha a smile:"Do not I know that the general knows to take care of Hai?"I intentionally just bring up to take care of Hai now.I think that now that take care of Hai is also Huang Jin Jun's person, the person of his person and Zhang Yan is affirmative to have friendly intercourse, that these people should know my affair.
Indeed as expected Zhang Yan poured to absorb an one breath:", Are you that small great physician?"
I a smile:"It is quite good.I once said to the tube eldest brother, cure, the kind-heartedness is also.So, I come, one is see be taking care of eldest brother to once is also your person;It is second, to be pleased by my three elder brothers, point out clear road for general.The general, my three elder brothers but Cao male confident strives for a private."Certainly, I am to appropriate the name that the Cao holds, anyway this matter is a huge good matter, and I return to a to say, he is affirmative happy.
Zhang Yan obviously understood the meaning in my words, he seemed to be very excited and back and forth walked several step after, stand at my in front:"Sir Gao Yi, Zhang Yan understood.Do you say that how should I do?Or, does Mr. Cao hope how I do?"

Chapter 62 guerrilla war


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 62 guerrilla war
I am also an exultation:"Say so, does the general decide that returning agreeable Cao is male?"
Zhang Yan nods:"Rightness.In fact, I early have the viewpoint that a mountain follows one square various Hou.Only, that Yuan Shao forces I am severe, I originally don't know as well who can depend on just.Now that the Cao owned by public accept of heart, Sir again the light body come to persuade, is Zhang Yan how could stubborn?I how should do, the Sir said even if."
"Like, the Cao is male indeed as expected don't see wrong general.General, my the truth says and general, I really ain't what Mr. Cao sends to come.The Cao is male although have intention to, but, first, , he doesn't know the intention of general, don't dare to hastily send a person to come naturally;Second, , if be known by the Yuan Shao, matter not the benefit is also;These three, I am to think for general writing.General, I have already said, Cao male under charge the talented person is many, the general wants to rear under its debt, have to want to take achievement hurl effect square good!"
Zhang Yan Yi strength head in the location:"I letter Sir, you say, I how do, so as to take achievement hurl effect."
If I am a Hey Hey ground smile, there is Zhang Yan , Yuan Shao, your etc. writes to suffer loss:"General piece, I know that all of your bottoms in the house are Huang Jin Jun.Hey, your specialty of good play but flow a battle, right?"Zhang Yan nods.I immediately after say:"The great commander of the under charge of Yuan Shao is many, can have no Ju righteousness talented person like that.Opportunity to look for in the fluxion annihilation enemy, he doesn't go, you go ah, this is your advantage, his weakness.The general can make use of this advantage and drag along Yuan Shao.Now, big parts of troopses of Yuan Shao all concentration at to male Sun Zan battle top, the defending of rear is opposite and weak, the general comes to to him the war of harassment good."
Zhang Yan Zheng is big eyes.I close to his ear, such and such say, he is to listen to again and again nod, didn't aware of self to smile out.I looking at him to smile after finishing saying:"How?By so doing, I anticipate Yuan Shao and is annoyed of jump feet.However, the general slices to record, can not burn to kill depredation, as long as sufficient oneself uses of, the thing of rest presses I say of the treatment drop be.Otherwise, the necessity recruits a disaster."
Zhang Yan repeatedly nods:"Sir's kind-heartedness, I am understand.You trust like, the soldier of my under charge isn't those disorderly bandits, listen to me ordering very much."This pours BE, his soldier should be very good.
Affair already solve good, I should also leave.Before walking, say to Zhang Yan :"Is the this piece Chang general the confident of general?I see him very good, very the tactful is just an individual."
Zhang Yan Hei's Hey a smile:"He is my nephew.Not kind speech, but to I very loyal."
Is alas, sigh in my belly, this is just the individual:"General, he is just an individual.So, if general would like to, I want to take him to walk."Zhang Yan hesitated, didn't talk.
I smile:"If the general cans not get away from him, being me didn't say,beats dr dre."
Zhang Yan Ku says with smile:"Do not because of this pour.Just Sir said, you still need to return Ye city, Zhang Chang and my time not short, I fear that that under charge of Yuan Shao has already known his, not is bring Sir bad place."
Hey, this I can have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论