2012年11月11日星期日

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com immediately after th

, Can that forever hang high up in the price of big market is what I have never intended to understand forever.
Say to me after brothers wry smile in", that computer game has already become outdated, however this helmet arrive to also really be worth this price" is a
"One set 8888, that 20 sets is not.."Always mathematics isn't good of I, temporarily also could not calculate is how much price, anyway in my brain, this is affirmative is very big money, can ast least let I a year, not, decade need not then become sad for that rent.
The brothers in"ha ha, the small brothers is pretty interesting, don't deceive you to say, this thing in fact is medium flap those sample in the helmets of company, compare with those regular the helmet becoming available in the market wants cheapness a lot of" says with a smile
"Is still having even more expensive than wearing?"A face farmer mutually of my nature is to can not realize this more expensive is what concept, looking at nearby this brothers floats in the sky of facial expression, can not help YY getting up in the heart.
"Yes, most expensive set is a 8 W8s, medium have a 6 W6s, also have common of is 3 W3s, and these helmets, is more expensive naturally the function is more well-found, although it is said medium flap company this'three boundary chaotics'of time, teed off the brand of absolute balance, reasonable persons all know, this is in the world which have the business of absolute equity, however listen to those once take part in inside measure of brotherses say, the of each occupations are really more equilibrium, so many anyway beyond the power to care, I have already intended that buying a to lift is medium"that brothers says with a smile and becomes overdo later on and see one face elder brother Zhu's kind of I, smile an idea thicker.
"Like like, everyone also saw now, this puts under the estrade of is to draw prizes a machine, free, absolutely free, however everybody can receive with the ID card once an opportunity to draw prizes, altogether 20 W Zhang Piao, totally 20 set helmets, this thousand times of an of the opportunity is probably you" the host excitedly say, then in command of later on rise already crary crowd facing that draws prizes a set to flow out.
Hanging to turn over crazily when the pouring of the 20 W number of drawing prizes the on the stage accounts is new, can by the side of it of give offense to a set number to still have no action, all the persons of the clevernesses then just a little and hereafter depended near, although this more and hereafter doesn't represent to win a prize to lead more high, can looking at a less and less number, always feel oneself and then can take out medium the helmet of first set.
" First set, first set!The first set appeared"host madness, point at a that draw prizes the set neighborhood dances and stamps of vest male, loudly yell.
"Re, this is to give yours" just that station at I nearby of a brothers pass over here a ticket and up write some numbers that the representative arranges.
"This BE?"Saw the ticket in the my hand, took a look that ticket in the brothers hand again, I doubt don't understand
The brothers stem in"ha ha, even if I won thus article machine, I also intend that buying a set is medium, much less this several rateses you also saw, several 1000 people pass by, just only one set is taken away, again say my this mental state acceptance ability also badly, if sees really win a prize, that I presumably will take a rest in the hospital, ha ha" says with a smile and hasn't waited I to respond to come over later on and then filled the ticket to in my hand, immediately after then a carp turns round, quickly disappear at among the boundless huge.
Looking at two tickets that take a number in hand, the in the mind again upsurges of is still a warm, probably this world, is still that good persons order more.
"How may, how may" I am crying to smile and slowly paring off to open the first ticket that belongs to me, 'appreciate your participation'
"I say, unlucky of I, how can run into this kind of good matter" my wry smile wears with throw away, pared off to open again later on the 2nd;.
"Brothers, this is that you give me, can be medium no matter, I will definitely take the homing to him, most at least at before I am expeled by the landlord come" my wry smile wear again pared off to open a , can be that black paint under, have never appeared that idea and think medium of'appreciate participation', one blank in brain, the hand and foot is a burst of iciness, that left hand that shivers finally and excitedly pared off to open that ticket up all black paints..
I no longer know that I am how to come out that boundless huge, looking at that set in hand not to belong to my helmet, wry smile repeatedly, this calculates what, benefit from adversity?I helplessly shook to shake head, later on then in a burst of exclamation the doorway before arriving at an oneself kennel.
Masterly take out that have already soon done not belong to own key, at on locking up a burst of Dao drum to rusty iron, just'pay and pull'one drew back that decorous iron gate, landlord aunt that sign face then stuck and came up.
", Pay wages?Bought so big guy, thinking necessarily this month shoulded be able to pay punctually"landlord the aunt looking at the helmet in the my hand, although oneself call be not what things, can that fine packing still makes her understand the value of this thing
"Ha ha, aunt, that is certain, affirmation wants to hand over a debt punctually of" I say with a smile
The landlord aunt sees I say so, nature also no longer ask more, after again seeing the eye thing within my hand, cut to the Zu again next have no money handed over the unlucky ghost of rent.
", So on making, that I the electricity charges this month will not super overspend" after lookinging at to explain in the book those the rough estimate of need of number of degrees, I shockedly shout a way
"Calculated to calculate, anyway also this is 5, even if find out a work also is not likely to get hold of money right away, also rather go crazy well once now, wait until really nothing doing time, sold this helmet good" my wry smile is a , immediately after and then the Dao summoned up the thing in the hand.
Put into the power, insert the A line into the B to connect, the C line links to always connect very much....
Shine on the tedious step of the writing of elucidation, I made that helmet on the whole.
'At 8:00 on the night of the 25th, Hao Mr. Qing measures'looking at to explain that the in the book writes a words in the end, I then one Leng, the 25th, that is not today, see to me am still lucky to become the first day play of player, I secretly happy way, raise head later on, see eye's putting that set small alarm clock is at the bedside.
Time is it's yet early!Is certain in my heart,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, touched touch the end in the pocket two dollars, a carp beat to stand, the smalling shop of facing down stairs hurtled pass by.
7.50 be already unbearably dilapidated alarm clock quasi-ly pair of minute hand to to 50 of time, I already the benefit Suo district was above.
What to appear is a limitless one blackness first, etc. eyes orientation just came over, in the moment and suddenly a bright, a huge statue then signs at at present, but my still kept being that limitless blackness on all sides.
The statue in"you are welcome, adventure" suddenly opens mouth, decorous voice, let the emperor king's sound that I thought of ancient emperor to gain considerable fame a group of ministers a while.
"How are you, this is which" lifted up head to see an eye that Gao high in the last statue and puzzled that the ground asks a way
The statue in"this is the game time and space in of destiny orbit, you will choose to start your own destiny here" again says
"?The destiny returns ability does oneself choose?"I the wry smile ground say, on thinking of oneself that frustrated destiny road, immediately to this words special sensitive
The statue in"the destiny is naturally to can not choose, but everybody can choose respectively of life style" very heavily says, the meaning of the deep containment in words, let me think a while that he isn't a NPC at all, but a true person.
"This arrives also to, everybody ownly lived a method, the beggarliness is also good, wealthy all have to respectively live the next reason let it be" my bitterness says with a smile, once the words sound fall and then thought of that far to beat the parents of small work at home town, immediately a burst of touching.
Statue in"take a risk lift your head and see have no, three doors before appear, all respectively represent your different destiny, probably your current life is very satisfied, or very not equal to idea, can once after you choose these three doors of life, so everythings all change" have no because my touching of matter but have deadlock, at my brain a burst of incitement behind, I see the door of three lightings that I appear before the body.
'Absolute being''person''evil'
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论