2012年11月1日星期四

www.beats4monster.co.uk 1000000!However tak

Square and sold one the very big price!Speak of, is the old man much more than two one simple traders, he also deeply processes an art packing!
I am finally understand, the scientific knowledge is worth of several what!The big voyage in 16th century greatly discovers ages, all the people are fanatically investigating, science, flight path, even general knowledge, as long as you can outstrip people of the past, you are a hero, spoiling son of a nation!
I cry to shout:"The fertile Er fertile Doctor took my technique to deliver a big wealth, should also make me drink some soup, dividing 1:00 is 1:00."
The fertile Er fertile Doctor dies to live not to promise and says:"You with what drink soup, speak reason me to make you drink soup."
I can not help stare tongue-tied, think of the Doctor's patrimony be blackmailed by me naked just change to a technique, the process written in black and white of intelligent property right alienation writes.
Think of his granddaughter again.I turn head to eat grass regardless of dignity and cry to shout and marry his granddaughter, which afraid his granddaughter is lame leg one-eyed person!The dead neck, the dead old man, just received a handing of king poverty the fund wased getting more flourishing and then turned over a face not to recognize a person, neck pretty of the dead died of, very simply the turn me down sincerely proposed.He thinks now of is the half property that is afraid that I divide him?Finishing is really a retribution!
In my despair of die neck to archly suggest:"At present pour is there is a cash not to know that I earn or not?"I say to earn earn, the dead old man puts forward to change to return to his real estate with 1000000 gold coins.
I am a pirate, the four seas' drifting on water is my whole life life ambition and want those fortresses iron mine manor cannon field laboratory what of is the real estate dry?Certainly I would liked to change now and begged it not get.Just old man's biding to make him add one more point too much isn't dry either, I scan widely the whole Luxembourg region to also have no a few rich of, rich rightness of fertile Ers fertile real estate also uncertain interested in, hence I build big gun after the old man pluses he the additional condition of 50% discount special discount after, I returned the real estate to him.
This old man true brave, national moth, huge be greedy for!10000000 gold coins get to his hand inside just along while, he the public funds is private to use 1000000!However take care of him, I wealth that care me now already 3,000,000.
Ha ha, from now on, popularly drink the hot, buy two ships, open 1, burn 1;Call younger sister Liang, play a , another I immediately after still have fun!
Science madman the fertile Er Be fertile to treat me as scientific prophet, don't want to invite me to arrive his cannon field to guide a work.I bear however face went reluctantly.Mainly is that he promises me, the visit suggests an opinion to have considerable smooth behind fee, fertile Er fertile old man hand inside but have a big pen public funds, I the gold tooth can earn how to don't earn?
The cannon factory also sets up in the seaside, in fact and the shipyard is integral whole.Construct the structure see-going ship with solid and huge hull from the shipyard, these ships own the oak ship hull plank of the strong main beam of boat, solid rib and double and be good enough to can experience oceangoing test.Then is packed large iron casting cannon for see-going ship by the cannon factory, general of the argosy can install 40-50 cannon, the war ship of ship hard cannon benefit can descend sea.
The new big gun that the fertile Er fertile cannon factory casts into contains long(a foot equal 0.3048 meters)5~12 feet and shoots circular shell(iron ball) to weigh 50~60 pounds(1 pound equal 0.4536,000 grams), at artillery range 300 codes(1 code equal 0.9144 meters) in ability the shot break the warship body of enemy's warship.
The existing condition is tended to mature, also bog down in the original level at the same time, and the modern style explosive formula be good enough to let the fertile Doctor of fertile Er obtain important breakthrough on his artillery business, the explosive power strengthened, the artillery range of shell will more far, the power is also more sturdy.The application of high explosive, will even make to blow up to play to wait strong kill the eastern east of wound to appear to make possible.No wonder that fertile Er the fertile Doctor discover that my new technique is jubilantly happy, wishes to use all wealth commutations.
Can think in the near future, the fertile Er fertile cannon factory will develop a kind of artillery with huge power(mortar?Can'ting also appear is stronger), let thus original business quite good cannon factory, appear the fierce condition of lieutenant's dragon in the supply falls short of demand doorway.I can not help a rightness of fertile Ers fertile have been already just cherish of idea.This guy, each action back all implicit huge economy scheme, talented person, this is the real economy it just!If make him come to be my accountancy, absolutely compare Lao Er.The fee is strange, the shell Er south is especially.Ge wheat Si it flows strong 10,000 times!He will make me fattily flow oily!
Hope at my strong gold tooth pirate the invincible battleship brigade is built up of day, the fertile Er fertile explosive new technique can be applied to a true war.I gold tooth fleet next give him huge sum of of order, order large numbers of modern style artilleries.In the armed war machine, I the gold tooth never knock on door!
Be getting richer, I start practicing an in my heart conceive already a long time of plan-turn Die training.This is a long term of, hard of, lifeless of, but once successfully benefiting a huge long term programming, for the sake of gold tooth fleet of future, for the sake of my bright future, for following behind my war ally, each can receive due acclaim and attention, I the gold tooth have to lay up hippies smiling face, formally start sea concentration training.
When my seaman hears the contents of this concentration training, six people are dizzy to die a while three halfs.That is myself.In fact, even I doubt, I can pass the test of concentration training by myself.
I sought fertile Doctor's half of fertile Er to buy half to rob to want four boats first.Only a request nothing important requests that the just a little trifle of more than 3000 gold coins goes, enough fructifies.
Then I again arrive the store bought theodolite, saint scented ointment, pocket-watch, strong blood, thing matter(map in the world of the telescope most excellent mariner's compass I donkey the guest all have in shoulder bag)s like rat medicine,etc, a see I buy these east east, does everyone know that I want to do.
Gold tooth I wanted a far sail!





A spool of big voyage ages II chapter 16 precise gunnery
Renew time:2009-4-314:46:58 chapter word numbers:2973

We had no distant journey in the beginning, all day in the hamburger concentration training inside the harbor.Just my armada set sets up, (reader:Don't let small molar of people, return an armada!Is 5 still weak small Balsa is than the singlemasted sailboat, enduring degree however have mercy on of 10, a little bit bigger of the breeze can blow it to turn over.So-called flagship also just a black ship, the sailboat of the medium-sized Class the enduring degree only have 40, equally can not stand where fear the test of a little small trouble.Gold tooth you dry so bitterness you, somehow you have 3000000 wealths!Gold tooth:The ocean physical fight that only uses the weakest boat and owns endless strength, then the member of gold tooth fleet can quickly grow up, once we pass the test of sea, we will be invincible!The invincible gold tooth fleet is in no case and only a dream!Moreover we be not in the game, we this is the big voyage world in complete reality in, don't save dish, everything isn't a game inside is so simple.The ability of the seaman will never be only simple 70 days as well, rule, hold water food cook for time can solve!)The boats and ships function needs to be acquainted with, voyage thing again and again whether check ships to complete.Of each ship while sailing the brigade form that has to keep, fully spend our time for more than a month to whet to match training.
I did simple personnel to adjust.The job of card firm Lai and method Lu south makes exchange, other 4 people, Anne Tony, the Er mulberry is virtuous, add inside, Pan's Buddha is all appointed by me for the captain.Of so arrange like this, I am process the careful and attentive consideration is in detail.Is a captain, I realize hardships among them, the ability that this post needs is overall, you have to learn to orchestrate overall situation.Observe sea feeling, in command of sailor, check boats and ships condition, supplies storage whether enough, and still need to keep the alertness that fights at any time,www.beats4monster.co.uk.Arrange them to be advantageous to them to quickly grow up on the post of captain.
As for the card ties the job of Lai and method Lu south to make exchange and then is placed in the angle consideration of ability development.The assistant's post works heavy, need to cope with the problem in various each voyage with strange kind every day, toughens very much person.The card ties the Lai sail class lower, be my assistant, can make him acquaint with voyage business quickly.As for he whether be on business wrong I ain't to don't worry, after all he is still a voyage new hand, but these day every day the viewpoint Lu south processing business, he should have some insight Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论