2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre of sea bird the li

Bo Fu and male Jin is really to very give a lot of care to think, also Kui how did they think."
Sun Yi's hoping me is funny:"Do you incredibly think these?I really admire you."
Although the wood fetter takes a bit suffered on the hand and foot, I really am smiling.Stretch to keep body inclined depend on the sheet, make oneself easily some as far as possible:"I can also think what?Take them, my skill in martial arts can not also run very much again, besides, you still defend me like this.Since so, why the need for from seek unpleasantness?"
Sun Yi is silent to nod behind all of a sudden:"Son cloud, although you aren't my elder brother any more now, can you are also my lifesaver, speak from the heart, I really don't think thus to you.But, you are identity like this, I also have to ……, you don't want to blame me to have no sense of honor, we can make of, also just let you as far as possible not that suffered.The Liao Kao on your body is a male Jin elder brother to design in person of, he always almost dies for you in the song but self-reproach."
My heart has unwillingly and sees after death:"Uncle Bi, I don't have the meaning for blaming you and can't neglect the identity of oneself's prisoner, either.But, ignore I is what kind of person, I think you can understand, have been being Bo Fu an elder brother in my in the mind, have been seeing you marry a younger brother, what lifesaver of the words of type, I don't want to listen to, say at me and protect your life to be exerting the duty of being the elder brother.Anyway, as long as I am on the hoof, can't helplessly follow you closely to lose life, Sun Jia perishes of that day of, is also my the dead expect such as the ground, this is my commitment to Bo Fu.You think that I will hate you to jail me to the place of secret, not, I which can not know, this is you for keeping intact my life but adopting of measure.This south north war, whether how both parties' gain or loss is or not, I can leave life, this is Bo Fu, male Jin's meaning."
Sun Yi nods:"We are all understand, eldest brother also said, their some kind of with patience, you will know.Execuse me, I still have no their minds of eldest brothers vast, also misunderstood you on a lot of affairs.Cautiously want, your conduct and actions, I really don't to come out, the friend attains you this situation, there are also no several individuals.Son cloud elder brother, the journey is still far, unavoidably tired on the road, the your body exactly order, or takes a rest more!"
Is the journey still far?I am really curious:"Uncle Bi, you exactly want to close me to where go, seem to be very mysterious."
Sun Yi smiles:"I have never been to as well and arrived proper sun, meeting someone comes to greet an arrangement."
Proper sun?Depend the seaside ah, but, go into the words of sea why walk so far road, isn't walking water road better?Is alas, anyway he not say, I am simply also not ask, lay down to keep on sleeping.
The road led last time of really quickly, Sun Yi is too careful, in addition to in the big city defense, our basically using to march speed be running road.1,000 soldiers are very nervous eday very, the whole activities like march to fight a sort, be like at any time someone to want to strike shot, make my heel somebody trouble.The Liao Kaos on the body although it is said all had to wrap up with the skin, Sun Yi didn't make me get off as well, everythings are all served by two women, I am still unlikely suffered, weak body to thus of march speed still can not adapt to.On the first 23 days, I also keep saying to smile with Sun Yi and take oneself for tour, these several days, the facial expression is difficult to look, even if Sun Yi has already dismantled the fetter of my hand and foot, I am still that the Quan shrink in the car and move all don't want.
Sun Yi looking at me this appearance, also some worried, orderany a car brigade speed step, after ten days, we finally arrived at proper sun.The sky really needs to go out to sea and looking at at present argosy, my heart is cool half, this goes out to sea, who know that they put me which island up, I connected the hopes for rescuing to all have no, no wonder that week Yu will say, I am the person who escaped surveillance, also can not get away from the place of captivity.Under Sun Yi's conductor, I with full intention and with reluctance drive they went aboard.

Chapter 236 is enchanting sight in spring time(1)


The voyage on board isn't lifeless, shake the voice of Lu, flying of sea bird, the light and soft sea breeze once floats hair Shao, the beautiful scenery of sea one color in the sky was very good, came to say to the person whom I am such a to do nothing to look like to go out to sea to play, if don't feel seasick, looking at landscape like this, should be very pleasing.Unfortunately,beats dr dre, current of I have no one silk pleasing performance, but inclined the lying daze for the beard bed that I prepare ascending at Sun Zhang on the deck.Sun Yi always nearby and without intermission says words at me, just, he says of what I basically don't know.
Go aboard a beginning to start, in the owner eyes, I pale facial expression, there are almost no blood-red color lips, is a seasick symbol, no one can thought of, I is in fact completely despairing performance in heart like this.Sun Yi didn't also thought of that my mood had already fallen low extremity, he just paid attention to in the beginning whether staying of my body anti- is this voyage, understand me afterwards is that the mood is bad, although he is nervous,also cans not finds the words of advising the Wei, then advises me to see scenery in the deck, while he nearby and silently accompanies at me, until I almost rush toward into nautical mile.
In the song of jail in, the distance Pu treats me thus, I have no despair;In Sun Ce Fu, cause mutual pain and sufferings with their helpless issues, also never despair;The old madam almost killed me, I also had no despair.Again how sad pain and sufferings, I am embracing to accept to the expectation in fine tomorrow everything, which fear is the injury to me.Can arrive this on board, I thoroughly despair, offshore more far, my heart is more panic, at I at present, that bluish green blue sea water gradually becomes black, it is like a devil is opening a big mouth to gobble up I, an ache that tears to pieces heart lung make me can not breathe, own beyond control behavior, I had the impulse to make a pounce upon it a while.My impulse has never resulted in bad result, on the handcuffs connect of small and soft iron chain, became Sun Yi control to live my tool.After briefly frightenning, Sun Yi hopes my wood however pale face and also wants to understand my despair, he tightly the Ye live to accept of shorter iron chain, don't dare to leave my half to tread again.But I after lying down, always like this stunned.
Is a day and night at my silent in slide past, after sky is bright, the one reef sea beach appears at the eye in, that faintly discernable of gray, mark arriving of destination, the person on board starts to be busy.Lay one over the night on the beard bed of I still lie over there, the facial expression declines everything that the ground looking at at present occurrence and seems at present everythings to all have nothing to do with me.
The coast line is more and more clear, the ship also leans against inertial slowly to skidding in the gulf, the soldier accepts oar to fall Fan, the favour keeps living.Sun Zhang lightly walks up us, the taste inquiring sees toward Sun Yi, and Sun Yi sighs tone and walks to me to nearby untie to tie up my iron lock to hand me to start:"Son cloud elder brother, pulled in to shore quickly, let's also prepare!"There is no the flounder in his imagination, I silently see his one eye and amenably start, followed him to return to sit down in the cabin and imitate if a puppet is general, in the mind wry smile for a while, oneself and a puppet didn't also distinguish.
Go on board, again sit to get on the car, the wagon exercised to the Zong deep place.Sun Yi makes the maid open a curtain to make me watch the scenery of outside.The window outside skips a stone ground and gradually had green lawn and slowly occasionally has tree from the at present flash across.My in the mind is empty, the beautiful scenery out of the window again beautiful, see in the my eyes, also misty, this coon age how I am the cook pass by!
The wagon drives into a big hospital when the sky is quickly black, here am very open spaces, in addition to this big yard, also have piecemeal some small house of scatter at the big yard around, the setting sun of evening will reflect here must add more desolate, see in the my eyes is that the one is standing alone and desolate at least.The wagon after driving into the front door didn't come to a stop, but directly entered 2 and stopped at inside yard.After getting off, the fresh mud breathing rushes toward noodles since then, going into the purpose is a brand-new brick azure stone, these all tell me and begin to work to complete here however a period of 10 days month.
Get off, Sun Yi hurriedly walked to me nearby, after the non-commissioned officer takes the brand-new furniture thing into a house, he points at yard to my introduction:"Son cloud elder brother, here is three pass in and out of big yard, you betwixt the grounds live, the outside is their housings, I fore hospital."
It's busy to looking at surroundings Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论