2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre pro t listenned to Liu Y

The in a flash makes me completely enchant myself, whole occurrence of the whole have been nonexistent to me, include leaf's vapor trail to the words that I take leave.
If I didn't follow an underworld, this road, I couldn't have got to return in triumph, returning in triumph can't aims at me, either, Zhao Xin Ren certainly can't because of I but dead, he still thoroughly lives in to cut a ghost meeting inside, although the reputation has no so loud and clear now, still on the hoof at least, happily on the hoof ……
If I weren't the king of wildcat, Fu orchid would't show interest for me, then be sad for me, then so difficult, then betray me, then want to kill me, finally return for me but die.The life has been very unjust to her, but I still want to be malicious in her weak mind to draw one knife and trample one feet.She definitely still leads a great commander soldier now and agree to revenge toward the seat in.Although is very bitter, still on the hoof at least, strongly on the hoof ……
Is my emergence from beginning to end, changed their destinies, Shi Fang Hua said of to, all because of me!Was my Jian Jie to harm to die they!
I basically be not what mafia genius, past of complacent is really funny, I basically ain't that piece of to anticipate, I just listenned to Liu Yao Hui's words producing funny arrogance just.
From moxa from hatred ground I, enchant heart ambition of I, basically have never noticed an orchid the river step by step close to, even if notice, depended on my current mindset, do I still have the courage to live to descend?





Text<187> enchant(1)
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:40 chapter word numbers:3633


The answer is negative.
The king of wildcat who also calculates the winds and clouds of Chi Mao , in this time, basically has never lived to descend of courage.
If be not ……
If being not that chamber is red-blooded ……
The king of wildcat even if didn't die the river's hand is at the orchid in, will also learn Shi Fang Hua similar,
From-I--break!
The half kneels on the ground and sink to immerse in the middle of being huge to painfully sad of I, basically neglected outside everything, and spirit extremely absentminded, the illusion is layer after layer.Not only the illusion embraces by himself/herself of isn't the corpse of Fu orchid, is living she, also the mumbling whisper ground lightly says words at the Fu orchid ear and occasionally returns Chi Chi to smile for a while.
When I lock I in "two human life fields"s, a fountain spread me one face, then a person"very ill-mannered" ground intruded into me and Fu orchid of space, and heavily press at Fu orchid body up, let my hand accept the weight of canning not stand two people, make he and the Fu orchid drop together at ground up.
Change to make peacetime of I, early matchless cut up rough, but now state of mind already awake, but mental state still just lowest valley of I, the in the mind only puts blame on, the body has no reaction, just a pair of eyes be had no countenance ground to looking at to lie oneself's in front, come out suddenly and more of the person, separate very long, I just feel, how to so acquaint with this person.
"Eldest brother!Walk quickly!"This person pushed to push me, but the body be subjected to fatal injury of he just makes me sway to sway body.
"Eldest brother walk quickly!"
But my nearby not the distance rang out same noise of shouting again.
I vacant of raise head, looking at disorderly severals of many rooms of one regiment round at nearby, I protect my person and finally and gradually understand to come over.I ain't only the lover of Fu orchid, still the king of wildcat!But pour now being my close Wei head of group of my in front, night fork insect, the dripping wet of my face is full of gamey smell, lets I the most uncomfortable liquid is exactly him uses body to spew out after blocking the orchid river's one knife for saving me of blood.
Is slow to lead absolute being come of I, feel this scene naturally once acquaint with.To, north area one war, that calls the brothers of righteous, also is to use a same way, don't hesitate to use precious life of oneself to rescue me.
Thought of here, the in the mind is suddenly puzzling to surge forward the felling of a disgusted nausea.
"Am I worth them to do so?"
I again and again ask I ……
"I harm 1 of dying again!"
I again and again tell myself ……
"Do I return vital part to die how many?"
I again and again warn myself ……
"Eldest brother, quick ……walk!"Be hard for me is killed one knife, the eye sees a not live night a fork insect and arrive to in mind also only have me now, still just a strength son ground urges me to walk quickly.Imitate a Buddha, he exists of the mission is for the sake of me.Would move me just in the subconscious before, but think the action of naturally now but make me disgusted more to fell sick.
See I return Leng on the spot, in addition to facial expression complications of face outside, still a move also motionless, the night fork insect annoys hasty psychological attack and again vomit "walk quickly" two words then and really dedicated for me the whole.
"Elder brother Chong!"
Respect and admire oneself to keep the brave performance of belonging to the head of group very much, a few close Weis are in the intensive fighting also at awake this side.The dying that sees the fork insect in night was full of not to give up ground to shout loudly 1 at the same time.
See them someone raise knife to want to split toward me next of time, in the mind only have panic, just want how that knife in , but not elephant night the fork insect is similar, do regardless of personal safety of block at I and before, the enemy uses the most direct way, let flesh and blood body this layer after layer knife in anti-.These 10,000, deeply sink into chest from the shoulder department, it is thus clear that next split of strength have much big, cause one chamber red-blooded write freely such as the high pressure faucet sort but, spread at my body up, face up, also dye red the floor of neighborhood.
If being not a night the fork insect is so exaggerated, it lets orchid the river originally ran out whole body energy to think that a knife that cut my skull deeply sank into his body to stir it not, not only I died, here also no one could block to stop a beneficial machine first cutthroat.
How to tightly force to there is also a limit again.Originally drive eight flower the full natural member surrounded, life leaf's vapor trail that protect not at any time, because the enemy has scruples about his elephant to go crazy similar power and has never taken a risk shot to kill him.They are blunt to come in, make a pounce upon the time of this several individuals in the fork insect in night, he quickly escaped from the ring of encirclement takes side to come over to me, although have never in time saved next night fork insect, but at the right moment face an orchid river who had no weapon.But after all enemy's number have excellent, because the fork insect that originally guarded to also follow a night at leaving of outside six people(Zhu Zi Xin was missing) their breakthrough but enter hall.They see orchid river's circumstance urgent, but momentary cent three people hurtled to come over and helped an orchid river slow slow time, held up leaf's vapor trail, make the orchid's river is from the ground ten have a knife, and then became to have the poisonous wolf of tooth.
Leaf's vapor trail has no again elephant just so die to fight, because of rational of he saw a ray of hope.His putting together right chest is broken to win one knife, after cutting to kill an enemy, backed my in front, carried me, drink a way:"Walk,beats by dre pro!"
"Why to want to walk?"In the hall of just right, occurrence at my at present vehemence fight, imitate the Buddha relates to with my nothing important, I am cold to see, and the posture is constant, counter-questioned leaf's vapor trail 1.
Leaf's vapor trail didn't say what, he knows I current mood, forcibly trail me, briefly say:"For lying a few lives in front of you!"
But when leaf's vapor trail says this a few words, have one close Wei for protecting us, again drive orchid river's one knife chopped in two neck artery and poured at in the pool of blood.
This undoubtedly and profoundly touch I , yes, pour at the person here and throw away the person of life, it is oneself's person to ignore, still an enemy, all in fact for the sake of me.Be in the light of easy truth"being the person is to want to make the close quick, enemy pain", I obeyed leaf's vapor trail.
But only be arrive front door from the dining table of several steps be apart from, and then have two close Weis pour at I of in front, an among those didn't cause right away death and still embraced two enemies feet on the ground and bit with the mouth, until the head almost is cut to break under, die deeply, just stopped an attack ……
"Mama of!Kill the person of cow and dead bluntness where!"The orchid river ran out with all strength, still let leaf vapor trail extrication I, rushed out apartment, originally should render assistance on the first floor of old cow and elder brother Dun but disappear action, this lets orchid the river is very angry.And they have already polished off six of eight of my close Weis and also still don't to drop me, this all because leaf's vapor trail they, is also run out with all strength, even put together last life.
Most let orchid the river almost annoy crazy of BE.Bad can cut my head, but be replaced by a recklessly and blindly do person so at 1:00,
Helplessly looking at leaf's vapor trail to ride on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论